SEPL follows a carefully planned selection process. This process begins with understanding the clients’ specific requirements and goes all the way to follow-ups with both clients and candidates post recruitment.
1. Clear Understanding of the client’s organization and business activities
3. Identification of candidates either from SEPL’s massive existing database or by advertising for the position, and approaching candidates
4. Screening candidates and interviews including by way of Personality Questionnaires, Assessment of the individual candidate and Job Analysis of the candidates.
5. Organising interviews of the candidates
6. Negotiating the offer including compensation structures
7. Legal, moral and ethical issues